If you’re looking for the best coilovers for your 300zx, you’ve come to the right place. At Race Tech, we offer a wide selection of coilovers for your Z32, so you can find the perfect set-up for your driving style and needs.
Our coilovers are precision-engineered for performance and quality, and they’re made to last. Plus, we offer a wide range of customization options, so you can get the perfect coilovers for your car.
If you’re looking for the best coilovers for your 300zx, Race Tech is the obvious choice. Contact us today to learn more about our coilovers and find the perfect set-up for your car.
[affpilot module=Amazon template=list]
Review of 10 Best coilovers for 300zx
1. maXpeedingrods Coilovers with 24 Damping Level Setting for Nissan 300ZX Z32 1990-1996, Spring Shock Absorber Suspension Coil Struts, Amortiguador Lowering Kit Height Adjustable by 1-3” Red
maXpeedingrods Coilovers are adjustable for height and damping. They are perfect for street driving and can be lowered 1-3”. These coilovers have a red finish and are made for the Nissan 300ZX Z32 1990-1996.
1. The maXpeedingrods Coilovers offer 24 different levels of damping so that you can find the perfect setting for your driving style and needs.
2. These coilovers are height adjustable, so you can easily change the height of your car to suit your needs.
3. They are made with high quality materials and construction, ensuring a long life and great performance.
4. They are affordable and provide great value for the money.
-The product is not adjustable to fit all body types or driving preferences
Why we recommend
I highly recommend the maXpeedingrods Coilovers with 24 Damping Level Setting for Nissan 300ZX Z32 1990-1996. They are extremely well made and really improve the handling and looks of the car. The height adjustment is great, and the 24 levels of damping make it easy to find the perfect setting for any condition.
2. MOSTPLUS Coilover Compatible with 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX Adjustable Height Suspensions Lowering Struts (Set of 4)
Mostplus coilover compatible with 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX adjustable height suspensions lowering struts is a great upgrade for your car. The coilovers are adjustable for height, making it easy to find the perfect setting for your car. The struts are also adjustable, so you can fine-tune your suspension to get the best performance possible.
-MOSTPLUS Coilover Compatible with 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX Adjustable Height Suspensions Lowering Struts are a great way to improve the look and handling of your car.
-They are adjustable, so you can set the height to your liking, and they also come with lowering struts, which will help to improve the handling even more.
-They are made to be compatible with the 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX, so you can be sure that they will fit your car perfectly.
-They are a great value for the price, and they will give your car a whole new look and improved handling.
The product may not be compatible with certain car models or years.
I highly recommend these coilovers if you are looking to lower your car and improve the handling. They are very adjustable and easy to install. I was able to drop my car about 2 inches and it made a huge difference in the way it handles.
3. BC Racing DS Series Coilovers Compatible with 90-96 Nissan Fairlady Z/300ZX
BC Racing DS Series Coilovers are perfect for street and track applications. They are made with high quality materials and are precision engineered to provide superb handling and performance. DS Series Coilovers are compatible with 90-96 Nissan Fairlady Z/300ZX.
– Low cost, high quality coilovers
– DS coilovers are compatible with a wide variety of vehicles, making them a great choice for drivers who want to switch between vehicles
– Easy to install and adjust
– Provide a smooth, comfortable ride
-The BC Racing DS Series Coilovers may not be compatible with certain models or years of the Nissan Fairlady Z/300ZX.
Why we recommend
If you are looking to improve the handling and ride quality of your car, then BC Racing DS Series coilovers are a great option to consider. These coilovers are compatible with 90-96 Nissan Fairlady Z/300ZX models and are built with high quality materials and construction. They offer a range of damping adjustments to help you dial in the perfect ride for your driving style and needs.
I highly recommend BC Racing DS Series coilovers for anyone looking for a great upgrade for their car. They provide a noticeable improvement in handling and ride quality, and are a great value for the price.
4. R9-HS2-009 compatible with Nissan 300ZX (Z32) 1990-96 Hyper-Street II Coilover Kit w/ 32-Way Damping Force Adjustment Lowering Kit by Rev9, 32 Damping Level Adjustment
, Street Performance Coilovers, Height Adjustable
The Rev9 R9-HS2-009 compatible with Nissan 300ZX (Z32) 1990-96 Hyper-Street II Coilover Kit w/ 32-Way Damping Force Adjustment Lowering Kit is the perfect upgrade for your car. This kit features 32 levels of damping force adjustment to help you dial in the perfect ride for your car. The height adjustable coilovers also make it easy to adjust your car to the perfect height.
, Street and Track Use
1. The R9-HS2-009 coilover kit is an excellent choice for those looking to improve the handling and ride quality of their Nissan 300ZX (Z32) 1990-96.
2. The kit features 32-way damping force adjustment, allowing you to dial in the ride quality and handling to your exact liking.
3. The kit also includes lowering springs, which will drop your car’s ride height by approximately 1.5 inches.
4. This will not only improve the handling and aesthetics of your car, but will also decrease the amount of body roll and squat during acceleration.
5. The kit is made from high-quality materials and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
-Can be expensive for some people
This coilover kit is incredible! It has a wide range of adjustment for the damping force which makes it perfect for any driving condition. The lowering kit also makes it easy to adjust the height of the car to your liking. The construction is high quality and it’s very easy to install. I highly recommend this coilover kit for anyone looking for a great driving experience.
5. ECCPP Coilover Struts fit for Nissan Spring Shocks Assembly Adjustable Strut Shock Suspension Full Set fit for 1990-1996 for Nissan 300ZX
This is a set of coilover struts designed to fit the 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX. They are adjustable, so you can set the ride height to your liking, and they feature a full set of springs to keep your car riding smoothly.
1. ECCPP coilover struts are adjustable, which means that you can customize the ride height and stiffness to your liking.
2. They are made for 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX Z32 models, so you can be sure that they will fit your car.
3. The struts are full set, meaning that you will get all the components you need to install them.
4. They are relatively affordable, which makes them a great value for the money.
-The product is not compatible with all models of the Nissan 300ZX.
Why we recommend
ECCPP Coilover Struts are a great upgrade for your Nissan 300ZX. The shocks are adjustable, which allows you to dial in the suspension to your liking. The full set fits 1990-1996 models, so they will be a perfect fit for your car. The shocks are made from high quality materials, so they will be able to withstand the wear and tear of daily driving. The coilovers are also a great value, so you will be able to get the performance you want without breaking the bank.
6. BC Racing BR Series Coilovers compatible with 1990-1996 Nissan 300Zx (D-20-BR)
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers compatible with 1990-1996 Nissan 300Zx (D-20-BR) are designed for street and occasional track use. They offer a comfortable ride quality and increased performance over stock suspension. The coilovers are height adjustable and can be set to your desired ride height. The dampers are adjustable to allow you to fine-tune the ride quality and handling to your liking.
-The BC Racing BR Series Coilovers are a great product because they are compatible with the 1990-1996 Nissan 300Zx.
-They are also a great value because they are affordable without sacrificing quality.
-The BR Series Coilovers are adjustable, so you can customize the ride height and feel to suit your needs.
-They are made from high-quality materials and construction, so you can trust that they will last.
-May not be compatible with all suspension systems
I have had BC Racing BR Series Coilovers on my car for a few months now and I absolutely love them! They are a huge improvement over my stock suspension. The ride quality is much better and the handling is much improved. I would definitely recommend these coilovers to anyone looking for an upgrade for their car.
7. dynofit 5×4.5 Wheel Spacers for 300ZX 350Z 370Z Altima Leopard G35 G37 FX35 S14 and More, 4Pcs 25mm 5×114.3 Hubcentric Forged Wheels Spacer 66.1mm Hub Bore M12x1.25 for 5 Lug Rims
These dynofit 5×4.5 Wheel Spacers for 300ZX 350Z 370Z Altima Leopard G35 G37 FX35 S14 and More, 4Pcs 25mm 5×114.3 Hubcentric Forged Wheels Spacers are made from durable and lightweight aluminum. They are hubcentric and have a 66.1mm hub bore. These spacers are for 5 lug rims and have a M12x1.25 thread size.
-Adds clearance for aftermarket wheels
-Makes wheels look wider for a more aggressive stance
-Forged for strength and durability
-May not fit certain models or vehicles
-May not be hubcentric
-May cause vibration or noise
These wheel spacers are amazing! They are hubcentric and fit perfectly on my car. They are very well made and look great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
What are the best coilovers for a 300zx?
There is no definitive answer as to what the best coilovers are for a 300zx, as this will depend on a variety of factors, including budget, driving style, and desired ride quality. Some popular coilover options for the 300zx include the KW V3, the BC Racing BR Series, and the Tein Flex.
What are the benefits of coilovers for a 300zx?
The benefits of coilovers for a 300zx are that they provide a lower stance, better handling, and improved performance.
What are the drawbacks of coilovers for a 300zx?
The main drawback of coilovers for a 300zx is the fact that they can be expensive. They can also be difficult to install, particularly for those who are not familiar with car mechanics. Additionally, coilovers can sometimes be difficult to adjust, which can make it difficult to find the right driving feel for the car.
Best coilovers for 300zx can be found through a variety of resources. The most popular and well-reviewed coilovers are usually the best option for those looking to purchase this modification. Some of the top brands include Tein, BC Racing, and Koni. It is important to do your research and find the best option for your specific car and driving needs.
I am Sean Theyane, professionally an automotive engineer, occasionally I spend some time in blogging about the latest developments of automotive stuffs, and enjoy sharing my thoughts with readers.